Perhaps you are returning to work or would just like to update your daytime makeup, make a fresh start with new products or cultivate your own look.
Building on the experience and products you already have, I will give you professional tips and techniques to help you confidently create that look. I will show you how to choose products, select shades and develop an easy application routine for an effortlessly polished daytime look with the perfect level of impact.Your Individual Lesson will include –
- Skincare advice to ensure you start with the best canvas.
- The basics to balance, define and lift your face: foundation, blusher, bronzer, powder, lips, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lash-curlers, mascara, and eyebrows.
- Professional techniques for getting the best out of the products and tools you have at home
- A simple makeup routine you can run through every day, and tips on how to adapt it for a more dramatic look for evening.
Skin challenges your daughter is having, whatever habits she’s stuck in, whatever fashion trends she’s following, you can trust me. I will show her a natural style and tactfully guide her away from the need to mask, and conceal. I will show her professional tips and techniques as part of a simple routine she can use everyday to wear her beauty confidently.
I tailor my teen lesson entirely on the beautiful individual in front of me. I use a step-by-step, technique so she will see clearly how each step brings out her features.
Your individual Teen Lesson will include
- How to clean and protect teenage skin
- Core skills for applying fresh, natural-looking makeup
- Professional techniques for getting the best out of the products and tools she has at home